Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Day Trip to Tokyo

Whoops- the narrative is down at the bottom!
Oh No! I got separated from my tour group!Yasukuni Shrine
That's the biggest tori gate I've ever seen! (the kids are in front of it, not under it!)
CUTE.
umbrellas and rain boots

I went to Tokyo the other day for a job interview. After a few dodgy answers to my well thought out questions I realized this is not the kind of company I want to work for. Anyway, after the interview I went to a shrine and took a few pictures. Japan is a very safe country. It is very commom to see groups of school children walking around unattended by any adults (teachers, parents etc...) I guess their uniforms play a role in their safety, and of cousre there is stregnth in numbers. Bear in mind also that Tokyo is a huge city. Imagine a bunch of elementary school kids walking around New York city by themselves....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures- try not to do blue text as it is very hard to read on a black background From what you said regarding the interview sounds like you made the right decision.

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home