Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Few Pictures of My Trip Last Weekend...

Hello! Here are some pics I took the other weekend. (If you have a map of Japan -find Sendai {North of Tokyo, on the east coast}) I drove from the east coast (Sendai city) across to the west coast (Niigata city) and then took a ferry to Sado Island. It was awesome. I saw a wild monkey cross the road-( not on the Island though, actually about an hour from my apt), I saw a racoon dog, and I ate squid-mouth! (Sound yummie?)... The leaves were changing and the weather was great. As you can tell from the photos it was a beautiful weekend. Feel free to leave comments if you'd like. I hope you enjoy!!!
Arigato gozaimasu-
Clark

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clark, those pictures are awesome! It looks like you are really enjoying things over there! I guess you ended up finding your way since you are posting the pics! AWESOME stuff!

We miss you!

6:58 AM  
Blogger John, Nicole, Opal, and Iris said...

I am so jealous. When I think of Japan, I don't think of these mountainous scenes. I think of busy Tokyo. It is truly gorgeous.
I'll be checking in to see what else you post!

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home