Monday, February 26, 2007

Japanese 'Wal-mart"

The pictures don't really do it justice, especially because I didn't take enough, but here are a few shots taken from where I (used to) buy anything that I might need and everything that I probably don't need (or you probably don't need- Ginny saw the dollar store and knows where I get the authentic Japanese souviners made in China) It is in a "convenient" location. So convenient that I can hear the elevator music they play in the parking lot/garage on a nice day when I open my window- I'm not complaining - I love Japan....(I say "used to", because I will be in my new apt. with completely different scenery tommorow.) Anyway, since I have spent so much time here, I'd like to share it with you... There is more- some other stores- I didn't take enough pics. but this should give you the idea... Aeon Supercenter.... click on the pic!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home